Wednesday, September 28, 2011

33. My soul in and out

Finally another illustration.
 I've been reading some graphic design books and I wanted to put some of the things one of the authors talked about into practice. Namely two of the four principles of graphic design: alignment and contrast, being the other two proximity and repetition, according to Robin Williams.
I tried to align the elements between each other and I tried to explore the contrast possibilities between different fonts regarding form, direction, weight, size and colour. I've made four different illustrations with small differences and the one I was more pleased about was the one above, but bellow you can see the other three.


1 comment:

  1. I would add some texture to the background, even if it is a simple one.

    ReplyDelete