Monday, August 22, 2011

22 - Stop being selfish

I've already started this one before I've started this project because the selfishness among people is a subject that really bothers me. Not that I'm not selfish too, but watching the way some people act, without caring for anyone else besides themselves, always trying to get what they want by taking it from other people instead of earning it, annoys me.
When I started I was just trying to warn people about the dangers of just thinking about themselves being blind to all the rest, but now, as I was finishing the illustration, after my bar's robbery and all, I think I was looking for some kind of poetic justice where the selfish people are punished one day.

Technique: Hand drawing, Vectorial drawing, Illustrator and Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment